West at Home provides ProFlowers with greater flexibility, better quality, reliability and value.
ProFlowers, one of the nation's leading online providers of flowers and gifts, needed to outsource their seasonal call volume to a partner who could quickly ramp up to meet the increased demand without sacrificing quality and service.
Currently, West at Home has over 1,200 trained agents to handle ProFlowers' steady-state volume. During the holiday seasons, West can average over 200 simultaneous agents handling ProFlowers' incoming calls, including; order placement, upsells, account management and customer service inquiries.
- Quality scores are on average 10 points higher than most of ProFlowers' other outsourced vendors.
- Consistenly hit service level objectives and average over 95% in staffing reliability, which is substantially higher than any other ProFlowers vendor
- Ability to meet staffing needs which can often fluctuate from 8 agents to over 200, down to 50 agents and back up again to 200 in a very short period of time.
- Helped company achieve a double digit increase in sales compared to the previous year's results.
- This increase in sales combined with a reduced cost per call helps provide a significant return on investment for ProFlowers.
« Back to Resources